Boston, MA • Full-Time
BondLink provides a SaaS platform to bond issuers in the $4 trillion municipal bond industry. We have recently raised a large Series A, we have strong revenue growth, and we are already working with many of the largest issuers in the country.
We are looking to add a Customer Success Representative to join the existing Customer Success team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at an early stage with a well-funded and well-positioned company, with ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Our co-founders include a serial tech entrepreneur with multiple successes and a senior ex-government official with deep experience in the wheelhouse of our product offering.
Culturally we provide all the startup bells and whistles, and we have a beautiful new office in Fort Point that we’re looking to fill with talented people.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and chat to evaluate and resolve their issues in a professional manner.
- Assist in onboarding new customers, which includes uploading documents, selecting photos, etc.
- Proactively work with customers to monitor their progress and help set them up for success.
- Work closely with the rest of BondLink, including the management, sales, and engineering teams.
- Document your discussions to help put processes in place for future interactions.
- Use modern software systems and tools as needed, such as ZenDesk, Salesforce, or other.
- Regularly communicate with high-ranking government officials across all levels and sizes of government.
- Occasionally assist with product demos to support the sales team.
- Help build out FAQ and other Help Section written support.
- A willingness to work hard while maintaining efficiency and attention to detail.
- Exemplary communication skills are a must – both verbal and written.
- Professional and positive personality, as well as the ability to have an empathetic understanding of a customer’s concerns.
- The ability to quickly grasp the ins and outs of using a website.
- Desire to work in a fast moving startup culture.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of common tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- This is an entry level position, but some level of professional experience preferred, even if it is just an internship or part-time work.
- College degree required.
- Must be local to Boston. We are in Fort Point, a 5 minute walk from South Station.
- No financial industry knowledge required, but you must have a strong ability and desire to learn the basics.
- This is a full-time position with commensurate salary. No recruiters please.