Graphic Designer (part-time)
Boston, MA • Part-Time • Marketing
BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose platform helps public sector CFOs access investors more efficiently in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform serves such clients as the State of California, the City of Boston, Washington, D.C., and the City of Chicago.
We’re looking for a Marketing Designer to join our marketing team. You’ll be the steward of the BondLink brand and touch every piece of outward-facing collateral to ensure we’re communicating effectively.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create marketing and brand materials that touch every part of our ecosystem, from sales collateral to email templates and trade show assets.
- Print: Data sheets, white papers, case studies
- Digital: Email templates, landing pages, social images
- Large-scale: Booth design, signage
- Own our brand guidelines and ensure that we’re producing content that adheres to them
- Serve as a resource to our co-founders and sales team on presentations and promotional materials
- Maintain a graphic assets library
What You’ll Bring
- B.A. in Fine Art Design, Marketing, related discipline, or other relevant experience
- 2-4 years of hands-on professional design experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, including with templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Is able to give and receive feedback in design critiques
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Have an understanding of or experience with print production
- Cool mission: Our technology helps governments save money and keep it in their communities. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Weekly catered lunches.
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.