Investor Relations Associate
Boston, MA • Full-Time
BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose software helps public sector CFOs more efficiently access investors in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Since going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Boston and the City of Chicago.
Following our Series A round of funding, we are in the process of scaling our Issuer Success team and are looking for Investor Relations (IR) Associates to complement our team. Our team works directly with clients to improve communication with investors, by helping them launch investor relations websites on the BondLink platform, developing and implementing best practices, and assisting with marketing and analyzing data and results.
Do you have what it takes to be a critical member of our team?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop proficiency using the BondLink platform’s products and tools.
- Assist with onboarding new clients, including developing game plans to build, launch and maintain investor relations sites on the BondLink platform.
- Assist with the development of best practices, product guides, videos and webinars to support our clients.
- Become knowledgeable in municipal bond issuer IR, including developing an understanding of municipal credit and best practices.
- Interact with customers to evaluate and resolve their issues in a professional manner.
- Regularly communicate with high-ranking government officials across all levels and sizes of government.
- Assist the team with gathering and analyzing investor data.
- Proactively work with customers to monitor their progress and results and provide recommendations to set them up for success.
- Work closely with other BondLink teams, including management, marketing, sales, and engineering.
- Document your discussions to help put processes in place for future interactions.
- Use modern software systems and tools as needed, such as Salesforce, Google Analytics and third-party databases.
- Assist with product demos to support the sales team.
What You’ll Bring
- This is an entry level position, but some level of professional experience is preferred, including internship or part-time work.
- A willingness to work hard while maintaining efficiency and attention to detail.
- Exemplary communication skills are a must – both verbal and written.
- Professional and positive personality, as well as the ability to have an empathetic understanding of a client’s concerns.
- The ability to quickly grasp the ins and outs of using the BondLink platform.
- Desire to work in a fast-moving startup culture.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of common tools like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- College degree required.
- Must be local to Boston (not a remote position).
- No financial industry knowledge required, but you must have a strong ability and desire to learn the basics.
- This is a full-time position with commensurate salary. No recruiters please.
- Cool mission: We’re in the business to help governments save money through technology. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by BondLink with zero cost to employee.
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.
At BondLink we recognize that diversity drives innovation and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.