Marketing Campaign Lead
Boston, MA • Full-Time • Marketing
BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose platform helps public sector CFOs access investors more efficiently in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Boston, Washington, D.C., and the City of Chicago.
Following our recent Series A round of funding, we are now in the process of scaling our business and looking for Marketing Campaign Lead. This is a senior position in the Marketing team and our business. As the Marketing Campaign Lead, you will own our demand generation programs to accelerate sales and enhance revenue performance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own our end-to-end demand generation systems and workflows
- Identify through experimentation and optimization our most efficient paths to new business demand across critical channels (email, website, advertising, industry events, webinars, social media, landing pages, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Collect and analyze metrics to refine our approach for highest impact
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- 3 to 5 years work experience with 2+ years in a SaaS or technology company or similar
- Experience building successful demand generation campaigns across critical channels (social, email, web, physical-site meetings, etc.)
- Proven ability to work with a sales organization, create lead generation workflows, and collaborate with key Marketing roles like Graphic Design and Product Marketing
- Analytical proficiency with an emphasis on metrics collection and recommendations for performance tuning
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to present data visually, persuasively and effectively
- Cool mission: Our technology helps governments save money and keep it in their communities. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by Bondlink with zero cost to employee.
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.