IT Support Engineer (Part Time)
Boston, MA • Part-Time • IT
BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose platform helps public sector CFOs access investors more efficiently in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Boston, Washington, D.C., and the City of Chicago.
As we continue to scale our business, we are now looking for a part time IT Support Engineer.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build out personal computers for mixed-use office environment (Windows and OS X)
- Setup phones for new hires, troubleshoot for existing
- Internal help desk type support for installing programs, setting up peripherals, etc.
- Create and implement ongoing patch and update system for internal users for OS updates, antivirus databases, etc
- Troubleshoot and manage internal Internet wiring, routers, wifi, etc
- Assist with the occasional general office related needs
- Help establish and follow proper internal security protocols
- Assist with administration of software tools (Google Calendar, Slack, etc)
- The role will grow and evolve over time
What You’ll Bring
This role will not involve software engineering and/or production systems (AWS, Linux) at this time, but the opportunity will be there to learn and get more involved
Requires extremely strong communication and a positive disposition
Ability to work autonomously and across departments
Extremely flexible hours
- Cool mission: Our technology helps governments save money and keep it in their communities. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by Bondlink with zero cost to employee.
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.