Boston, MA • Full-Time • Finance
BondLink is a fast-growth, fintech company whose software helps public sector CFOs more efficiently access investors in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Since going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform has served such clients as the State of California, the City of Chicago, and the University of Texas.
BondLink is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing company. In this role, you will support our Director of Finance by helping with all general accounting activities and working to streamline vital accounting practices. We are looking for candidates with proven experience taking responsibility and who are looking to make a real contribution. This is a great opportunity with tremendous room for growth.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration and/or education/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four + years of experience in accounting role
- Excellent understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting principles and practices
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well across departments
- Ability to represent BondLink to clients with the highest level of professionalism
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce and NetSuite software a plus
- Personal qualities of integrity and professionalism
- Responsible for monthly financial processes including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist Director of Finance with invoicing, annual budgeting and forecasting
- Administration of 401K and flex spending plan
- Calculation of commissions for sales executives
- Communicate with clients regarding invoicing and aged receivables
- Assist with processing of accounts payable
- Review and process expense reports
- Complete applications for state-level foreign corporation registrations
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll and deductions
- Assist with ad hoc requests as necessary
- Cool mission: We’re in the business to help governments save money through technology. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by BondLink with zero cost to employee.
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.
At BondLink we recognize that diversity drives innovation and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply