Boston, MA, US • Remote • Marketing
As the Events Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing the full array of our conference and owned event programs. You’ll drive awareness for the brand by coordinating both in-person and virtual conferences, roadshow events, promotional opportunities, speaking engagements, and more to positively impress upon various audiences within the municipal bond market and advance our business development initiatives.
We’re building a new market for investor relations in the municipal industry, and interacting with key decision makers across the country, via these channels, is crucial to our success.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to collaborate with teammates at all levels within our organization, creatively attract attention to our events, and create repeatable playbooks for various occasions to continue scaling our national presence.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with some hands-on event management experience to own projects from start to finish, develop more coordination skills, and bring their unique ideas to life at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, plan, and organize high-impact in-person and virtual events that draw municipal issuers, advisors, bankers, investors, and other audiences
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Issuer Success, and Executive teams to book meetings in advance of events, manage invitations and RSVPs, facilitate operations during the events, and support post-event follow-ups
- Communicate directly with conference organizers, vendors, and other teams to ensure smooth operations
- Develop relationships with key industry executives to grow stronger in-person partnership opportunities
- Establish, track, and optimize budgets for our various programs
- Create strong, appealing event collateral that educates our audiences and provides a consistent experience across our events
- Update stakeholders across the business on event performance with KPIs that you develop alongside the Marketing team
What You’ll Bring
- Willingness and ability to learn new topics quickly
- Drive to own projects from start to finish - including ideation, execution, reporting, and iteration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills alongside the ability to foster interpersonal relationships
- Capacity to stay organized with many moving parts across multiple events, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate with tight timelines and quick turnarounds
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with an ownership mindset in a task-driven setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, related disciplines, or other relevant experience
- 1-3 years in an events management or operations role, preferably with experience B2B or B2G audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of event management platforms (Cven, Hopin, Whova, Bizzabo, etc.) a plus
BondLink is a fast-growing fintech company helping public sector CFOs engage investors more efficiently in the $4 trillion municipal bond market. Going live in 2016, BondLink’s platform enables clients like the State of California, the City of Boston, Washington, D.C., the City of Chicago, and more across the country execute better bond sales.
So, Why Us?
- Cool mission: Our technology helps governments save money and keep it in their communities. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In May 2021, the company announced our Series B round of financing led by Intercontinental Exchange, a global financial leader
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by Bondlink with zero cost to employees.
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Hybrid work opportunities available
- Regular team outings, happy hours, and other gatherings
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic workplace
We are currently 100% remote at this point in time. However, we do anticipate returning to an office setting. What that looks like in the future is still to be determined but safety and flexibility will be prioritized. We are open to remote or Boston based candidates.