Senior Marketing Associate
Boston, MA, US • Remote • Marketing
Senior Marketing Associate
As the Senior Marketing Associate, you’ll be responsible for managing our lead generation and customer acquisition programs. You’ll drive awareness and new leads for the company through demand generation channels including email, social media, digital display, content marketing, events, and more that you test.
We’re building a new market for investor relations (IR) in the municipal industry, and we need someone who’s excited to experiment, collaborate with teammates at all levels within our organization, establish original KPIs, and formulate a clear playbook to continue scaling our agenda.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with some hands-on marketing experience to develop new skills while bringing their own unique business development ideas to life at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Use data-driven intelligence to develop content that effectively educates, entertains, and guides municipal finance professionals through the sales cycle (videos, blogs, e-books, case studies, webinars, etc.)
- Prioritize and manage nurturing campaigns across a spectrum of channels (email, social, native, sponsored content, etc.)
- Collaborate with Issuer Success, Product, and Sales teams to communicate key points to relevant audiences
- Help manage planning, organization, and logistics for both virtual and in-person events
- Use operational tools like HubSpot and Salesforce to implement programs, review results, and adjust campaigns to optimize pipeline generation
- Update stakeholders across the business on marketing and event performance with KPIs that you develop
What You’ll Bring
- Willingness and ability to learn new topics quickly
- Drive to own projects from start to finish - including ideation, execution, reporting, and iteration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an eye for attention to detail
- A background in finance is preferred but not required
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with an ownership mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, related disciplines, or other relevant experience
- 2-3 years in a marketing or operations role, preferably with experience driving leads at a B2B or B2G company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ESPs & MarTech platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
BondLink provides a SaaS platform to bond issuers in the $4 trillion municipal bond industry. After raising $10 million in our Series A fundraising in 2018, we have completed a $15 million Series B in May of 2021 that will further accelerate our team growth and product development. We have strong revenue growth, and we are already working with many of the largest issuers in the country.
While our product is finance focused, make no mistakes; internally we are a genuine tech-first startup culture.
Our co-founders include a serial tech entrepreneur with multiple successes and a senior ex-government official with deep experience in the wheelhouse of our product offering.
Culturally we provide all the startup bells and whistles that we’re looking to share with talented people.
At BondLink we recognize that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to developing and supporting an inclusive and safe workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
- Cool mission: We’re in the business to help municipalities (states, cities, towns, schools, universities, public housing, etc.) save money through technology. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Our founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country;
- In May of 2021, the company announced a $15 million Series B round of financing led by Intercontinental Exchange, parent company to 12 regulated exchanges and marketplaces including the New York Stock Exchange as well as six clearing houses worldwide;
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience
- Unlimited vacation time, and flexible working hours
- 16 Hours of annual personal volunteer time to give back at organizations you love
- Annual Learning Allowance to contribute to your professional development
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by BondLink with zero cost to the employee
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Stock Options
We are currently 100% remote at this point in time. However, we do anticipate returning to an office setting. What that looks like in the future is still to be determined but safety and flexibility will be prioritized. We are open to remote or Boston based candidates.