Boston, MA • Full-Time • Marketing
BondLink is looking for a proven Director of Marketing with more than five years of B2B SaaS experience who can assist the company in its next phase of growth to ensure it is properly and strategically positioned within the municipal bond market. This position reports to the CEO, and will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of BondLink’s marketing with a focus on organic and acquired funnel, brand, product marketing, and PR.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Build brand awareness and investor confidence in the company’s goal to deliver value in the form of better disclosure;
- Build awareness of BondLink clients’ bond financings;
- Assist in the development and execution of the company’s strategic marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, website redesign, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more;
- Work closely with product and revenue teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and collateral that reflects BondLink’s brand and ROI for clients;
- Ensure alignment on all new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral;
- Assist in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth;
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results;
- Assist in BondLink-sponsored investor and issuer events; and
- Provide general support to the company’s Executive Team.
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS;
- Broad experience across core marketing functions: demand generation, content marketing, SEO, product marketing, communications and brand development
- Proven track record of profitably scaling customer acquisition channels at high-growth companies
- An analytical marketing mindset and understanding of the science of marketing as an investment that must return itself for a company of our size & stage of development
- Someone who focuses on efficiency: lean and profitable is a smart team
- Someone who is forward-thinking with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem.
- A collaborative team-oriented professional — excited to roll up your sleeves to drive results with your team and colleagues;
- Someone who is entrepreneurial in orientation, is excited to work in the GovTech/FinTech space, and has a client-service mentality;
- Professional experience excelling under pressure, be detail-oriented and be able to meet deadlines; and
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages
- Cool mission: We’re in the business to help governments save money through technology. If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the company for you;
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent, existing clients in nearly every state and every sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market;
- Its two founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise;
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers in the country; and
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision and dental. All 100% paid for by BondLink with zero cost to employee.
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution of $100.00 per month.
- Weekly catered lunches
- A near-unlimited supply of Oreos in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Monthly outings and happy hours
- A culture that provides an exciting and dynamic work environment in our beautiful newly renovated office in Fort Point/Seaport.